2014 Bucket List


First quarter of 2014,
it might be late for my bucket list,
but as the saying goes "It's better late than never".

Tere's 2014 bucket List

1. Eat more fruits and vegetables
2. Eat pork occasionally
3. Undergo a detox program
4. Enroll in a gym class(zumba or yoga)
5. Lose weight
6. Acquire a new Property(apartment/townhouse)
7. Invest in Stock Market
8. Pass Japanese Level Proficiency Test N2 
9. Reach 150 likes for my FB page
10. Get at least 500 views on my blog
11. Explore a new place/city or country 
12. Make Exercise part of my daily routine
13. Master 2 new dish 
14. Post inspirational quotes on my page everyday
15. Go to the beach with Friends
16. Attend a fun run event
17. Do a Charity event
18. Read at least 1 book a month
19. Write at least 1 blog a week
20. Star gaze 
21. Go snorkeling 
22. Go to an outdoor movie
23. Ride in a hot air balloon
24. Try an underwater glass helmet
25. Watch Sunrise and Sunset on a beach




2014 is going to be an epic year! 

I've set my goals, I've dream big dreams that I've never thought possible, 
and I make everyday count.

I need more discipline and determination to achieve my goals, and I know I can. I deserve a wonderful year.  


We all have two choices; we can make a living or we can design a life – Jim Rohn


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment