Welcome to The Feast by Bro.Bo Sanchez


I recalled having read several of Bro.Bo Sanchez books at National Bookstore. These are the times when I was into self-help books, maybe a couple of years ago. Came 2013 when my friend Ryan introduced Bro. Bo Sanchez's ministry "The Feast". I started watching several clips of Bro. Bo's talk over at YouTube. I was open in attending one his talks, but haven't got the time and courage in attending.


He invited me to one of their actives which is the Connect Group. CG is a weekly get together of individuals in either a cafe or restaurant. In CG, you'll be able to share your blessings to the group, your learning's from Sunday's talk and also pray for each other's intention. As they were talking about the teachings at The Feast, I still haven't attended one.

Since Ryan was regularly attending The Feast at Philippine International Conference Center (PICC) he invited me to go to PICC one Sunday so I could attend one of the talks.
Last October 27, 2013, we met before 10:30 to attend the Third session. He was with his brother and niece(DM), they were my first Feast Buddies. It was at least 3 hours long affair. The first Hour was devoted for the mass, and then Bro. Bo's talk. After the mass has ended, all lights were dimmed down. This signs as the beginning of the next event. The plenary Hall was filled with a concert atmosphere as the choirs move to the center and start singing a series of worship songs. The crowd is also up on their feet, singing and clapping to the beat.

The worship part really touched my heart. There were worship songs that I confessed really made me cry. Especially when Bro.Bo lifts up his hands showing surrender, surrendering everything to God. Words could not express the feelings, all tears are unconsciously flowing from my eyes. DM would ask me why I was crying. I couldn't explain to her, but instead tears kept on flowing. It might have been mixed emotions that I was there, overwhelmed, or it was God touching my heart.
I loved Bro.Bo's topic during that time. All about deleting worries. Something we everyone could relate to.
After the event,since I was a first timer there, I had to go to a corner where people are raising “Welcome First Timers!” We had a little chit chat about our experiences regarding attending Feast. We were given a tiny booklet to write our dreams and bring the next time we come back.



I enjoyed my first time here, I will gladly come back.






The Feast PICC Schedule:
Plenary Hall or Reception Hall, PICC, Pasay City
Sunday
Morning Session
8:00am - 10:00am
9:30am - 11:30am
10:00am - 12:00am
Afternoon Session
01:00am - 03:00pm
04:00pm - 6:00pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment